Corsi e Servizi
Bambini e Ragazzi
English language assessment test
--Scegli la sede preferita--
Fondotoce (c/o Space)
--Eventuale sede secondaria--
Fondotoce (c/o Space)
Choose the correct answer.
1. __________ old are you?
2. __________ Italian?
3. __________ a supermarket near here?
4. He's listening __________ music.
5. __________ you want to play tennis?
6. Robert often __________ at the weekend.
7. London is the __________ city in Britain.
8. Emma __________ Italian very well.
9. I have __________ money.
a lot of
10. My favourite singer is Whitney Houston. I really like __________ music.
11. What __________ on TV last night?
did you watch
did you watched
12. My sister __________ Spanish at school.
want to learn
13. Hurry Up! The train __________ !
14. I'm sorry, I __________ your telephone number.
15. He __________ swim very well.
16. I went to America __________ .
in two years
after two years
two years ago
last two years
17. My birthday is on Sunday. I'm __________ a party.
18. Lucy went to Madrid last summer. She __________ there before.
has never been
had never been
19. My family moved to Liverpool when I was 10. In January I __________ living there for 10 years.
will have been
20. I'll speak to her when she __________ .
Read each sentence and choose the best answer.
21. Where are you from?
I'm in Germany.
I'm from Germany.
I am German.
My first language is German.
22. What do you do?
I am busy.
I am a doctor.
In my free time I play golf.
I like travelling.
23. Did you like the film last night?
It was best than the last film.
It wasn't interesting.
It was Horror.
24. What do you say, if you would like to try on a pair of jeans, in a clothes shop?
Can I try the jeans, please?
Can I try on these jeans, please?
Can I wear the jeans, please?
Will I try on the jeans, please?
25. Your friend invites you out for a pizza. You want to stay at home. What do you say?
I like staying at home.
I stay at home.
I‘d prefer to stay at home this evening.
I am coming tomorrow.
Read the following notices and choose the correct meaning.
26. PLEASE USE THE OTHER ENTRANCE!
Do not enter here.
This is an entrance.
Use this entrance.
This is the correct entrance.
27. THE POOL IS CLOSED ON WEDNESDAY AFTERNOONS FOR STAFF TRAINING.
The swimming pool is open to the public on Wednesday mornings.
The swimming pool is closed on Wednesdays.
No staff are available on Wednesday mornings.
The public cannot use the swimming pool on Wednesdays.
28. PLEASE KEEP ENTRANCE FREE.
This entrance is free of charge.
Do not block this entrance.
Free entrance for everybody.
You do not have to pay to enter.
29. THIS MACHINE IS CURRENTLY OUT OF ORDER, BUT YOU CAN BUY DRINKS AT THE KIOSK.
You can buy snacks from the machine but no drinks.
The kiosk is closed today so you will have to use the machine.
Drinks and snacks are only available from the kiosk at present.
The kiosk has a better selection of snacks and drinks than the machine.
30. CONCERT TICKETS SOLD OUT.
We sell concert tickets to everyone.
We do not have any tickets to sell now.
We sell concert tickets only today.
We don’t sell concert tickets.
In a short paragraph, introduce yourself and say why are you interested in an english course.